Have Kids In High School? You Need This!
Work With Juliet
STUDENT CAREER SUCCESS PROGRAM
Starting college is such an exciting time for both parents and students. But, choosing the wrong major and spending 6 years in college with no direction is an expensive lesson that can quickly shatter your joy with frustration while setting you and your child back in time and money.
What if you could be proactive and do something about it before they start college so they did not have to suffer the disappointment?
Well, you can! We will help you set your child up for success before they start college so they have clarity when they go to college!
Contact Juliet Murphy for a Career & Life Success Discovery Session for your High Schooler.
Email: email@example.com | Tel: (949) 385-2411
Juliet Murphy’s Student Career Success Program for parents and students is based on years of research working with parents, high school students, college graduates and college dropouts who did not choose the right major because they were too focused on getting into college and not as focused on how college would shape their future. They had no plan, no roadmap and did not know what to do when college was over.
Our Student Career Success Program puts your student in the driver’s seat of their future by helping them discover exactly what they should be studying in college and what they should be doing to prepare for life after college. We map it all out in a roadmap for them to keep as a guide.
Each student also receives a copy of my #1 International Bestseller, #What’s Next After High School? Choosing A Great Career You’ll Love: A Guide For Parents and Students Working Together.
Contact us for a discovery session at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Career Success Program
- T. R. U. S. T. ™ — Teamwork, Respect, Understanding, Support, TrustWe developed this career system to help students in their career decision making and also as a guide for parents to help their high school students during the career planning and decision process. The system also serves as the foundation for career discussion in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
- Student Self Discovery Students need to understand who they are and their natural talents, not who someone or what school expects of them. We work with the student to explore their interests, personality type, skills, likes, dislikes and motivators. They love this section of the program because it is all about them.
- Adult Lifestyle Awareness We partner with the student to look at their desires for life after high school and what it will take to get them there. We give the student an opportunity to talk things through and get an understanding of what may be possible and what it will take to get there, all the while keeping them aware that life is never carved in stone.
- Identifying the Best Major Now that we have incorporated all the information gathered, it’s time to determine the majors that are the best fit for them and choose a college.
- Student Career Action Plan & RoadmapWe work with the student to develop their career action plan and roadmap which they will keep as a reference and guide as they pursue their career and future.