“I help executives build profitable brands that position them to create careers they love.” by Juliet Murphy
Leading Executive Career Coach in Orange County & Los Angeles County
Juliet Murphy is the Chief Executive Officer of Juliet Career Development (JMCD). Juliet’s success is measured by the success of her clients who are the lifeline of her business. Seeing clients create the career that they love is her greatest passion and that is what has established her as a leading executive career coach in Orange County and Los Angeles County.
When Juliet launched JMCD, her goal was to create an enterprise that provides a full spectrum of career services to executives, entrepreneur CEO’s, high-performing professionals and corporations. She is proud to be one of only a handful of executive career coaches nationally to provide a full suite of career services under one umbrella.
Juliet builds and maintains ongoing relationships with her clients and keeps an open line of communication to provide guidance and support throughout their careers.
Juliet is an expert in addressing challenges facing today’s executives in today’s multigenerational workplace. For more than 5 years she led an award winning millennial leadership development rotation program for a major corporation. She is especially skilled in branding and positioning clients for success and bridging their gaps and insecurities.
In addition to serving her private clients, Juliet is frequently invited by corporate and non-profit organizations to provide her services in executive career development, executive coaching and as an industry expert.
Juliet is a highly credentialed and proven industry & business leader. Her qualifications and designations include:
- MBA – University of Southern California
- MA in Career Development – John F. Kennedy University
- Certified Executive Coach – Center For Executive Coaching
- Master Career Development Professional – National Career Development Association
- Certified Advanced Resume Writer – Career Director’s International
- Certified Online Professional Network Strategist
- Certified Facilitator – Blessing White
- Certified Business Coach – Center for Executive Coaching
Memberships & Affiliations
- Career Thought Leaders Associate – Career Thought Leaders
- Co-Chair – Marshall Undergraduate School of Business Advisory Board, University of Southern California
- Member – Board of Directors National Resume Writers Association since 2015.
- Member – The National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Assistant Director, Business Development/Education – National Association of Women Business Owners Orange County (NAWBO-OC), 2016-2017
- Business Mentor – NAWBO-OC, 2015