“Today, I’m doing something that I love and doing something that you love is the best way to have a career.” by Juliet Murphy
Leading Career Coach in Orange County & Los Angeles County
Juliet Murphy loves what she does and has a genuine desire to help others to succeed in their career and life. Through her executive career coaching program she has helped hundreds of professionals to find fulfillment in their career and love what they do.
Juliet, in partnership with many concerned parents, has helped young adults who graduated college without knowing what to do discover careers that were right for them so they can do work they love. Through her empowerment and career development program and her personalized and caring approach, Juliet connects with her clients and creates an environment where they are comfortable and motivated to discover their best career path.
It was through her work with college students and what she learned from them that she decided she could make a difference by helping high school students learn more about who they are, their interests, values, their preferred type of work environment and the life they would like to live before making the big decision of college and other life choices.
With this in mind, Juliet authored the #1 Best Selling Book, #What’s Next After High School? Choosing a Great Career You’ll Love: A Guide for Parents and Students Working Together. www.amazon.com/Whats-Next-After-High-School
Juliet has also created a unique career success coaching program called TEEN CAREER SUCCESS: How to Launch Your Teen Into Career and Life Success Using a Foundation of T.R.U.S.T. – Teamwork, Respect, Understanding, Support and Trust, that actively engages parents and their high school students in the career decision making discussion.
Juliet has an extensive business background. Before starting her private practice, Juliet led an award-winning leadership development program for new college graduates for a Fortune 500 company. She earned an MBA from USC’s Marshall School of Business and a Master’s in Career Development from John F. Kennedy University. She is the co-chair of the USC Marshall Undergraduate Advisory Board, where she helps the school’s educators plan curriculum for their undergraduate business programs.
In addition to serving her private clients, Juliet is frequently invited by corporate and non-profit organizations to speak and provide her services as a career industry expert.
- Certified Executive Coach – Center For Executive Coaching
- Certified Advanced Resume Writer – Career Director’s International
- Certified Online Professional Network Strategist
- Certified Facilitator – Blessing White
- Certified Business Coach – Center for Executive Coaching
Memberships & Affiliations
- Career Thought Leaders Associate – Career Thought Leaders
- Co-Chair – Marshall Undergraduate School of Business Advisory Board, University of Southern California
- Member – Board of Directors National Resume Writers Association since 2015.
- Member – The National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Assistant Director, Business Development/Education – National Association of Women Business Owners Orange County (NAWBO-OC), 2016-2017
- Business Mentor – NAWBO-OC, 2015