“Today, I’m doing something that I love and doing something that you love is the best way to have a career.” by Juliet Murphy
Leading Career Coach in Orange County & Los Angeles County
Juliet Murphy loves what she does and has a genuine desire to help others succeed in their career and life. Her specialty is executives, including executives in transition with a vast range of experience who are unsure of how to re-brand and re-position themselves to stand out in today’s complex and competitive workplace.
Through her executive coaching, and her branded executive resume and career coaching program she has helped hundreds of leaders to successfully achieve their career goals. She is ready to do that for you. Are you ready for Juliet?
From your first phone call with Juliet, you feel the warmth and the desire to help. As her clients put it, “She gets it”. “You nailed it”; “That’s exactly what I’m looking for”, are just a few of the comments she hears from clients in just their first phone call.
Through her empowerment and career development program and her personalized, caring approach, Juliet connects with her clients and creates an environment where they are comfortable, motivated, empowered and confident to flourish and shine in a changing and unpredictable workplace.
Juliet has an extensive hands-on business background. She’s worked in Finance, Marketing, Consulting and Leadership collaborating closely with Senior Executive Leaders. Before starting her private practice, she led an award-winning leadership development program for a Fortune 500 company.
Juliet earned an MBA from the University of Southern California’s (USC) Marshall School of Business and a Master’s in Career Development from John F. Kennedy University along with multiple certifications listed below. She is also co-chair of the USC Marshall Undergraduate Advisory Board.
In addition to serving her private executive clients and corporations, Juliet is an in-demand speaker on 21st century career topics at corporate and non-profit organizations and a #1 International Bestselling Author.
Juliet’s Ready To Help You Advance Your Career!
- Certified Executive Coach – Center For Executive Coaching
- Certified Advanced Resume Writer – Career Director’s International
- Certified Online Professional Network Strategist
- Certified Facilitator – Blessing White
- Certified Business Coach – Center for Executive Coaching
Memberships & Affiliations
- Career Thought Leaders Associate – Career Thought Leaders
- Co-Chair – Marshall Undergraduate School of Business Advisory Board, University of Southern California
- Member – Board of Directors National Resume Writers Association since 2015.
- Member – The National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Assistant Director, Business Development/Education – National Association of Women Business Owners Orange County (NAWBO-OC), 2016-2017
- Business Mentor – NAWBO-OC, 2015